1. Protecting your privacy
- We don't run pop ups or pop unders.
- Hair News Network does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 18. If Hair News Network learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 18, Hair News Network will remove that post.
- Hair News Network, or people who post on Hair News Network, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering, etc.
- Hair News Network does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, Authorize.net, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- Please do not post any personal information on Hair News Network that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Hair News Network site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- Registered posters can access and update their account information through the account homepage.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of Hair News Network postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with Hair News Network - including archive.org , google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available http://hairnewsnetwork.com postings.
5. Circumstances in which Hair News Network may release information
- Hair News Network may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of Hair News Network we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
7. Your Agreement
We welcome your feedback on this document by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Hair News Network ~ All hair, all the time